Skip to main content

Get your niteflirt sissy for 3min it's free!

Comments

  1. Clueless as to why umm sip drawn to sissys or being more controlled. Can't imagine it's the hypnos. Thinking it's the female hormones or a combination as a result

    ReplyDelete
  2. TSHarlot is me giggles. It's like what she said times ten. It's like I think of cock almost constantly as well as all the support sissy sexy outfits in which to please and pleasure to servicing them. Like omg I could so easily work in a brothel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's precious as all three of these are my old emails. How cool is that. I really feel like I've bettered myself over the years as I've excepted I'm sissy and appreciate my ts side more and yes I've learned to love my submissive side more and Cock

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have a couple of questions I've been trying to find a couple of dominant trannies to help me fulfill my transformation into a woman then feminize me so I can act and become a woman followed by intense sissification training hopefully I will find them soon but what I really would like to know is they say once you take a man's cock in your mouth and feel it get hard you can't go back and when you get that first load of hot salty sticky cum in your mouth your addicted for life and want and need it every day at least once but will take as much you can possibly get to fill your addiction is that the truth about being a sissy cum slut? I sure hope it is haven't done it yet but I am trying really hard to experience it. If anyone knows a couple of trannies in Dallas TX tell them to look me up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment